Saturday, February 18, 2012

500+ photos of Tasmanian 20th Century Modernism



It's official, the Tasmanian 20th Century Modernism archtiecture page on my website has hit 500 photographs! These include images of residential, industrial, civic and Government buildings.  The project continues to grow and many more photographs are yet to be added to the website and blog.  There are many more to come....Thanks to those over the years who have dropped by, checked out my blog and website and left comments, it's great to see other people who have a similar interest.



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Thomas. Keep up your wonderful and important work of documenting not only the buildings, but the history of Tasmania. I had not seen your Waverley Woollen Mills photos - really enjoyed those. That reminds me of the time when woollen goods were labelled "Made in Tasmania". Each state was proud of its manufacturing produce.

    ReplyDelete

About the project

Join me (Thomas Ryan Photography) on a photographic project documenting Tasmanian 20th Century Modernism from the 1930's to the 1980's. The entire project gallery of 1000+ images and counting can be viewed on my website www.tryanphotos.com under art projects. I have been undertaking this project for over a decade.

My portfolio of commercial and art projects can be seen on my website www.tryanphotos.com and I can be contacted here as well. All photographs are copyright of Thomas Ryan Photography. Unauthorised use is prohibited. Contact me for all enquires

Total Pageviews