Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Tasmanian 20th Century Modernism: Same blog different name

I've decided upon a name change of my blog, from “Art Deco & Modernism Architecture Tasmania” to “Tasmanian 20th Century Modernism” I love all periods of Modernist architecture spanning the 1930s to the 1980s in Australia, and as the Art Deco period is just one style that fits under the umbrella of Modernism I thought it made sense to streamline the name of my blog.  

Whilst I primarily focus on Architecture, I also love all facets of the period including furniture, typeface, and other details, as such the new name reflects the broadness of my photographic endeavors. It also works in respect to my ever growing collection photographs on my website of not only Tasmania, but all over Australia and overseas. Thanks for following my blog and I hope you continue to enjoy my future posts on Tasmania 20th Century Modernism.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About the project

Join me (Thomas Ryan Photography) on a photographic project documenting Tasmanian 20th Century Modernism from the 1930's to the 1980's. The entire project gallery of 1000+ images and counting can be viewed on my website www.tryanphotos.com under art projects. I have been undertaking this project for over a decade.

My portfolio of commercial and art projects can be seen on my website www.tryanphotos.com and I can be contacted here as well. All photographs are copyright of Thomas Ryan Photography. Unauthorised use is prohibited. Contact me for all enquires

Total Pageviews