Sunday, December 20, 2009

10M gets National Coverage


The Government office tower block in Hobart, known as 10 Murray Street was up for discussion in the December issue of Australian Design Review magazine. The feature story is a timely piece discussing the merits of this striking Modernist building. The main photograph looking upwards (pictured) was taken by myself and used in the publication. An online version of the story can be seen by clicking here. A story supporting the protection of 10 Murray Street has also featured in the The Advocate newspaper

To see my photographic essay on 10 Murray Street Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

About the project

Join me (Thomas Ryan Photography) on a photographic project documenting Tasmanian 20th Century Modernism from the 1930's to the 1980's. The entire project gallery of 1000+ images and counting can be viewed on my website www.tryanphotos.com under art projects. I have been undertaking this project for over a decade.

My portfolio of commercial and art projects can be seen on my website www.tryanphotos.com and I can be contacted here as well. All photographs are copyright of Thomas Ryan Photography. Unauthorised use is prohibited. Contact me for all enquires

Total Pageviews