About Thomas Ryan Photography

This major photographic project documents 20th Century Modernism throughout Tasmania. Join me, Thomas Ryan, on a photographic journey as I document Tasmanian 20th Century Modernism through the camera lens. Art Deco, Inter-war, Post War, Brutalism,are just some of the styles I document in this fascinating period in Tasmania's built history.

If you would like to get in touch with me, please visit my website, Thomas Ryan Photography. You can also contact me via social media on facebook and g+ All photographs are copyright of Thomas Ryan. All rights reserved, unauthorised use is prohibited.

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Streamline Art Deco residence - Launceston


This dramatic home is an impressive example of streamline Modernist design in Launceston. The curves are endless!

3 comments:

  1. That is thrusting Deco on steroids!
    Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Thomas,

    we are just back from an 8 day tour of Tasmania and I used my two favourite Tasmanian blogs as a guide (yours and On the Convict Trail). I didn't want to come home!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to hear you made it down to Tasmania, if you ever need any more information the next time you are down on Modernist places to see let me know:)

      Delete