About Thomas Ryan Photography

This major photographic project documents 20th Century Modernism throughout Tasmania. Join me, Thomas Ryan, on a photographic journey as I document Tasmanian 20th Century Modernism through the camera lens. Art Deco, Inter-war, Post War, Brutalism,are just some of the styles I document in this fascinating period in Tasmania's built history.

If you would like to get in touch with me, please visit my website, Thomas Ryan Photography. You can also contact me via social media on facebook and g+ All photographs are copyright of Thomas Ryan. All rights reserved, unauthorised use is prohibited.

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Mid Century Tasmanian Glass curtain wall architecture


I never tire of looknig up and photographing this commercial office block, I love the two seperate parts to the building, on different angles, several post war buildings I've photographed have been designed in this manner.  The vivid orange glass windows are hard to miss from whatever direction you look.  Works well in in a State thats bleak and cloudy for the good part of the year!

To view more commerical buildings in Tasmania I've photographed check out my website here 

2 comments:

  1. This is completely transfixing….the architecture and the composition of the photograph….

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Glamour Drops, I really enjoyed composing this photograph and just admiring the architecture.

      Delete