Tuesday, February 19, 2019

10 Murray Street - The Bold and the Beautiful - The story behind the photograph

I have just finished the creation of my new website and with it the launch of the 10 Murray Street project. The project has been an immense undertaking logistically, emotionally and photographically. I have amassed a large library of photographs I have still to process, documenting the exterior and interior spaces for over the past decade. Join me on my journey of a Modernist landmark. View the project on my new website www.tryanphotos.com and if you are interested in the back story of how I planned for and captured this image you can read about it on my Thomas Ryan Photography blog over here


No comments:

Post a Comment

About the project

Join me (Thomas Ryan Photography) on a photographic project documenting Tasmanian 20th Century Modernism from the 1930's to the 1980's. The entire project gallery of 1000+ images and counting can be viewed on my website www.tryanphotos.com under art projects. I have been undertaking this project for over a decade.

My portfolio of commercial and art projects can be seen on my website www.tryanphotos.com and I can be contacted here as well. All photographs are copyright of Thomas Ryan Photography. Unauthorised use is prohibited. Contact me for all enquires

Total Pageviews