Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Tasmanian 20th Century Modernism: Happy New Year

Welcome back and happy 2014!

During the past few months I've been undertaking research of the buildings and places I document as well as capturing new places to bring to you on my blog.  Even though Tasmania is small, getting around the State to explore, capture and find subjects can be time consuming, but nonetheless great fun!  After scouting for and capturing buildings it's then time to edit, process and research the history behind them and finally bring them to you!  I look forward to sharing the wonderful diversity of Tasmanian Modernist design with you throughout 2014 and beyond. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

About the project

Join me (Thomas Ryan Photography) on a photographic project documenting Tasmanian 20th Century Modernism from the 1930's to the 1980's. The entire project gallery of 1000+ images and counting can be viewed on my website www.tryanphotos.com under art projects. I have been undertaking this project for over a decade.

My portfolio of commercial and art projects can be seen on my website www.tryanphotos.com and I can be contacted here as well. All photographs are copyright of Thomas Ryan Photography. Unauthorised use is prohibited. Contact me for all enquires

Total Pageviews