Monday, January 31, 2011

Art Deco & Modernism Tasmania Features on ABC Hobart Radio

Art Deco & Modernism Architecture Tasmania featured on ABC Hobart radio. I was contacted by the ABC as they saw one of my posts "Australia Day - The Forgotten Corner Store, an Australian Icon Lost" which was all about the loss of the corner shop in Tasmania. The 15 minute talk discussed all things Tasmanian Modern, including memories of going to the corner store, Tasmanian Art Deco & Modernist design, as well as my involvement with the Palm Springs Modernism Festival.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About the project

Join me (Thomas Ryan Photography) on a photographic project documenting Tasmanian 20th Century Modernism from the 1930's to the 1980's. The entire project gallery of 1000+ images and counting can be viewed on my website www.tryanphotos.com under art projects. I have been undertaking this project for over a decade.

My portfolio of commercial and art projects can be seen on my website www.tryanphotos.com and I can be contacted here as well. All photographs are copyright of Thomas Ryan Photography. Unauthorised use is prohibited. Contact me for all enquires

Total Pageviews